Lambda Gamma Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau is holding a fun event on Saturday, March 5, at 10:00 am at Sally Tomato’s in Rohnert Park. We will hear from those to whom we awarded research grants, have a continental breakfast, and then hit the fun of “Mentor and Be Mentored.” Senior Sigma Theta Tau members will serve as advisors in resume writing, job searching, school continuation, foreign volunteerism, and becoming influential. Undergrads, graduate students and licensed nurses are invited to participate. Cost for the day is $22.00 and you can register on Pay Pal by following directions below. As always, our “bring anything” raffle will collect funds for scholarships. Questions? Contact Suzanne Llamado at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will close on February 25, 2015.
1) Go to the Sonoma state Lambda Gamma website:
2) At the bottom of the home page is a link to PayPal. Click on the Paypal link.
3) Enter the amount you are “donating”, i.e. # of people x event fee.
* If you have a PayPal account, you can just sign in.
* If you do not have a PayPal account (not necessary to have an account), just enter your credit card information.
4) After you have submitted your credit card information, if an optional box “Instructions to Seller” appears: please type event name and the number of people .